GCSE English Language & Maths exams are taking place this Summer 2024.
Please contact your club tutor to discuss travel arrangements to your designated external exam centre.
English Paper 1: 23rd May 2024
English Paper 2: 6th June 2024
Maths Paper 1: 16th May 2024
Maths Paper 2: 3rd June 2024
Maths Paper 3: 10th June 2024
Results Day: Thursday 22nd August 2024 – you will receive further information on how you can access your results. Good Luck!
Exam Entry and Regulations
- All learners must remain in exam hall to the allotted time.
- You will need to bring your photo ID (that you used to register with us) with you to be checked. If you do not bring your ID, you could be refused entry.
- All exams will start on time at 9.00am (TBC). If you are late for your exams, you may be refused entry or risk your script not being marked.
- Where possible, only bring with you the items you specifically need for your exam in a clear plastic wallet or pencil case. If you do bring a bag, it will need to be left outside of the exam room at your own risk.
- Water will be allowed in the exam room. However, it must be in a clear bottle with no labels. No food will be permitted in the exam room.
- You will need to write in black ink. Please bring at least 2 pens, 2 pencils, a ruler and an eraser to each exam. We are only able to supply pens if yours run out of ink or break. Maths and Science exams will likely need additional equipment such as a calculator, geometry set and pair of compasses. Pencil cases must be clear and see through. You may bring a highlighter to use on question papers, but they must not be used on answer pages.
- Learners are to wear their SCL or club uniform to all exams.
- Mobile phones/watches/ear pods
- Please leave these items at home where possible, or:
- Give to your tutor before you enter the exam hall
- Give to an SCL representative, who will check your photo ID and add your photo to a plastic Ziploc bag. Make sure to turn off your phone and place it in the bag. This will then be left in the exam hall. Learners can collect at end of the exam from the SCL representative.